- Big blow for Dagenham & Redbridge as young defender Josh Staunton rejects new deal Thu, 22nd Jun 2017DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has received a blow after defender Josh Staunton turned down a new deal with the club.Steven Coney
- Ex-Leicester City boss Micky Adams joins Step 5 club Harborough Town Thu, 22nd Jun 2017HARBOROUGH TOWN have pulled off a big coup by enticing former Leicester City boss Micky Adams to join the club to help with youth development.Steven Coney
- Neil Jensen: Young talent has to be nurtured – old nursery system had its benefits Thu, 22nd Jun 2017ENGLAND’S Under-20 team have just won a World Cup, no mean feat in this barren age for the Three Lions.admin
- Adam Virgo: National League play-off changes impair three-up quest Thu, 22nd Jun 2017SO SEVENTH-place could end up getting promoted through the National League play-offs – I can see it being ditched before long.admin
- Sealing deals is tougher than ever, says Staines Town boss Johnson Hippolyte Thu, 22nd Jun 2017DON’T TALK to Johnson Hippolyte about putting his feet up in the summer – the Staines Town boss says it’s getting busier and harder than ever.Matt Badcock
- Three’s the magic number! Kidlington’s band of brothers are aiming high Thu, 22nd Jun 2017AMBITIOUS Julian McCalmon is looking to family ties to help fire a Kidlington title push – with three footballing brothers playing together for the first time.admin
- Striker Chris Zebroski and keeper Ross Flitney return to Eastleigh Wed, 21st Jun 2017EASTLEIGH have re-signed former striker Chris Zebroski while keeper Ross Flitney has also returned to the club.Steven Coney
- Margate boss Steve Watt ‘disappointed’ Mike Thalassitis went on Love Island without telling him Wed, 21st Jun 2017MARGATE boss Steve Watt says he is disappointed that striker Mike Thalassitis went on dating reality TV show Love Island without telling him - but will welcome him back when he returns home.Steven Coney
- The FA Cup’s best footballing fairytales Wed, 21st Jun 2017Not everyone can enjoy Champion’s League football, lifting the Premier League trophy or filling a 60,000 seater stadium with fans week in, week out. For the vast majority of true football fans in the UK, the game still has two feet firmly on the ground (unless you’re flying through the air like a Salmon looking […]admin
- Claims Salisbury FC are paying ‘National League money’ are a myth, says boss Steve Claridge Wed, 21st Jun 2017SALISBURY boss Steve Claridge has hit back at Poole Town manager Tom Killick's claims the Whites are paying "National League money" - saying it's a "myth".Steven Coney
- Thalassitis’ Margate Future In Doubt After Attack On Manager Watt For Love Island Appearance Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Mike Thalassitis’ Margate future is in question tonight after saying he couldn’t care less about what his manager Steve Watt thinks of him appearing on reality TV show Love Island. The Gate boss wasn’t happy that his striker didn’t tell him he was likely to miss a chunk of pre-season to take part in the […]Ryan Allen
- Payne Makes Fleet Move As Skipper Kedwell Stays Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Vanarama National League newcomers Ebbsfleet United are back in the transfer market as Jack Payne’s signing from Blackpool – to officially start from 1st July – was finalised to the delight of manager Daryl McMahon. And in a big boost, Danny Kedwell has turned down offers from elsewhere to sign on for more. Payne, 25, […]Steve Whitney
- Topliss: Good Signings Mean Alfreton Town Can Have Exciting Season Thu, 22nd Jun 2017New Alfreton Town defender Sam Topliss believes the quality of signings being made by the side mean they can push for success this season. After the deal was confirmed. The 22 year old said the new additions to the Vanarama National League North club mean they can be optimistic as to what to expect. “I […]Tom Feaheny
- Hartlepool Make Sixth New Signing Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Vanarama National League newcomers Hartlepool United have completed their sixth signing of the summer after finalising a deal to bring left-back Blair Adams to Victoria Park. The 25-year-old was a free agent following a spell with Scottish Premiership outfit Hamilton Academical and Pools manager Craig Harrison has moved quickly to acquire his services. Born in […]Steve Whitney
- Brown Becomes A Permanent Beachboy Thu, 22nd Jun 2017A familiar face has returned to sign for Vanarama National League South club Concord Rangers, with defender Jordan Brown agreeing to link up with The Beachboys for the 2017/18 season. Brown joined the Beachboys on loan from Welling United in October 2016 and he made six appearances. He had signed for the Wings in June […]Steve Whitney
- Bognor Finally Set To Make Up Mind On New Manager Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Bognor Regis Town could finally be set to end their long wait for a new manager by appointing this weekend. The Rocks, who were promoted to the Vanarama National League South in early May after success in the Ryman Premier playoffs, have been managerless since the day after their victory against Dulwich Hamlet. Jamie Howell […]Ryan Allen
- Jones Becomes A Bluebird As Cox Gets Down To Business Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Vanarama National League club Barrow AFC have announced the signing of defender Dan Jones. The 22-year-old can play both left-back and in the centre of defence. Jones has joined the Bluebirds following his release from Grimsby Town at the end of last season. He started his youth career at Sunderland before moving onto Hartlepool United […]Steve Whitney
- Important Trio Commit To Leamington Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Leamington`s squad for the new season has been given a further boost with the news that Joe Magunda, James Mace and Tom James have all agreed to remain at the Vanarama National League North club. Magunda passed a double century of appearances for his home-town club last season – his fifth since signing from Brackley […]Steve Whitney
- Taddy Make Experienced Signing Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Evo-Stik League North club Tadcaster Albion have announced the signing of defender Aaron Hardy from NPL Premier Division new boys Farsley Celtic. The 31-year old right-back becomes the ninth signing made by the new management team of Michael Morton and Simon Collins. Hardy has a vast amount of experience under his belt having featured for […]Steve Whitney
- Stalwart Takes Sleaford Helm Thu, 22nd Jun 2017Sleaford Town have announced that Paul Walden has advised that he will no longer be able to take up his role as manager of the ChromaSport & Trophies United Counties League Premier Division club. Sleaford appointed the former Skegness Town, Grimsby Borough and Louth United manager in April. As a result of this, Sleaford have […]Steve Whitney
Supporters cricket game at Havering Atte Bower Cricket Club on Sunday 27th August.
These totals are based on 2 seasons, "to 2015/16" and "2016/17". The appearances / starts / used sub totals are correct in that the numbers from both seasons are added together. For goals however, the values shown are only the "to 2015/16" numbers.
Looking at Leon McKenzie, he made 72 appearances up to 2015/16 and 32 this season. Totals correctly shown as 104 (as at 13th January). Goals is wrong - he scored 15 up to 2015/16 and 23 this season. Total should be 38 whereas it is showing 15.
If you click on Leon's individual profile you will see the correct numbers. The player list however is showing the goals incorrectly.
Appearances / starts and used subs are performance values whereas Goals is a statistic - could this be the problem?
|JJ Da Cruz||33||27||6||1|
Just Testing .....
|Sat, 7th Jan 2017||3:00 PM||Isthmian League Division 1 North||2016 / 17|