- Petersfield Town boss quits after side concede 17 in two games Tue, 22nd Aug 2017The season might still be young, but two emphatic defeats means Petersfield Town boss Jim Macey has already resigned from his role in charge of the Wessex League side.admin
- Hartlepool striker Padraig Amond goes on strike Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Hartlepool United are powerless to keep striking striker Padraig Amond at the club, according to manager Craig Harrison.admin
- Bromley boss Smith hoping to silence club’s critics Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Bromley manager Neil Smith is hoping his side's impressive start to the National League campaign has silenced those who doubted The Lilywhites before a ball had even been kicked.admin
- Long-serving Wealdstone boss Gordon Bartlett steps down Tue, 22nd Aug 2017National League South side Wealdstone are on the hunt for a new manager for the first time in 22 years.admin
- The Emirates FA Cup First Round Qualifying draw Mon, 21st Aug 2017The draw for the First Qualifying round of the FA Cup has been made, with 116 fixtures drawn as Non-League clubs continue to dream of their own footballing fairytale.admin
- 46 years on from the longest FA Cup tie, Alvechurch hope to create new history Fri, 18th Aug 2017Ahead of this week's preliminary round, Matt Badcock spoke to the key figures in charge at Alvechurchadmin
- Mellon confident Tranmere will find their shooting boots soon Fri, 18th Aug 2017Tranmere boss Micky Mellon is hoping his side can start finding the back of the net on the road as they prepare for tomorrow's long trip to Eastleigh.admin
- Featherstone: “Hartlepool are the biggest team in the National League” Fri, 18th Aug 2017Hartlepool United midfielder Nicky Featherstone has said his teammates must show more arrogance after their poor start to the National League campaign - insisting Craig Harrison's men are "the biggest team in this league".admin
- Former National Game Awards winner Sean Raggett gets big move Fri, 18th Aug 20172017 Sportsbeat Young Player of the Year moves from National League champions to Norwich Cityadmin
- Kidderminster submit plans to leave historic Aggborough home Fri, 18th Aug 2017Kidderminster Harriers have submitted plans for a new stadium to the local council as the ambitious National League North side look to leave their historic Aggborough ground.admin
- Worthing Club Captain Submits Transfer Request Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Worthing club captain Kane Wills has informed the club of his desire to leave. Wills spoke with manager Gary Elphick at the end of last week and then submitted a written transfer request on Monday. A statement on the club’s website read: “The club have since been contacted by another club regarding the 27-year-old’s availability […]David Richardson
- Keeper Returns To Swans On Dual Registration Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Goalkeeper Marcus Beauchamp has re-joined Evo-Stik League South West club Slimbridge. The 19-year-old was on loan with Slimbridge from SkyBet League Two side Newport County last season, making a very good impression at Thornhill Park. However, he was released by the Exiles in the summer and joined now managerless Vanarama National League South outfit Hungerford […]Steve Whitney
- Jamie Vardy’s Non-League Academy Documentary To Screen In September Tue, 22nd Aug 2017A behind the scenes look at Jamie Vardy’s V9 Academy, that aims to showcase Non-League talent, will be aired on Sky 1 on Saturday, September 16. Vardy’s rise from playing for Stocksbridge Park Steels to becoming a Premier League champion with Leicester City is well documented, and now he’s searching for the next Jamie Vardy. […]David Richardson
- Watch: Top Technique Leads To Shaw Lane Strike Tue, 22nd Aug 2017The control, the turn and the finish. Three stages contributed to this Shaw Lane goal in a recent game with Sutton Coldfield. Hitting on the turn, the goal deserves high praise for what is a difficult skill to execute. Capture your club’s best moments with Pitchero Play Just like Hyde United, you can effortlessly create […]Will Hinch
- Bulls Borrow Seagulls Forward For A Month Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Evo-Stik League South Premier club Hereford FC have agreed to terms with Vanarama National League South outfit Weston-super-Mare to take Gethyn Hill on a month`s loan to gain match fitness and sharpness. Hill is a forward with a good goals record and good technical ability, he is excellent at defending and attacking set plays. He […]Steve Whitney
- Two In – One Out At Greenwich Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Bostik League South club Greenwich Borough have announced the arrival of two new signings in Ali Fuseini and Sam Corne. Feseini is a 28-year-old Ghanaian defensive midfielder who joins from Vanarama National League South side Welling United. Signed by Millwall at 16 from Sunday League football, Fuseini progressed from a scholarship with the Lions eventually […]Steve Whitney
- Two More New Mariners Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Tommy Lawson, manager of Evo-Stik League Premier club Marine AFC, has added Tom Field and Dominic Reid to his squad. Field is a vastly experienced 32-year-old central midfielder who joins the Mariners from Welsh Premier side Connah’s Quay Nomads subject to international clearance. He began his career at Everton and has gone on to play […]Steve Whitney
- Successful Debut For City New Boy Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Robbie Nightingale, manager of Evo-Stik League South East club Cambridge City, signed Mason Spence from league rivals Biggleswade Town. Spence, 22, is a full-back but can also play in midfield. He joins City after a brief spell with the Waders from where he signed earlier this summer from Hitchin Town. He has also had spells […]Steve Whitney
- Wills Set For Boro Return Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Vanarama National League South club Eastbourne Borough have reached an agreement for the transfer of Kane Wills – a player well known to the Boro faithful through a previous spell at Priory Lane under Garry Wilson – with Worthing. Wills put in a transfer request to the Bostik League Premier outfit after speaking to manager […]Steve Whitney
- Beaconsfield Through – Replay Abandoned At Maine Road Tue, 22nd Aug 2017Beaconsfield Town became the first of the teams facing Preliminary Round replays to go through to the Emirates FA Cup First Qualifying Round when they beat Evo-Stik League South East rivals Chalfont St Peter 3-1 at Holloways Park on Monday night. All the goals came in the opening 45 minutes. The home side went ahead […]Steve Whitney
Supporters cricket game at Havering Atte Bower Cricket Club on Sunday 27th August.
These totals are based on 2 seasons, "to 2015/16" and "2016/17". The appearances / starts / used sub totals are correct in that the numbers from both seasons are added together. For goals however, the values shown are only the "to 2015/16" numbers.
Looking at Leon McKenzie, he made 72 appearances up to 2015/16 and 32 this season. Totals correctly shown as 104 (as at 13th January). Goals is wrong - he scored 15 up to 2015/16 and 23 this season. Total should be 38 whereas it is showing 15.
If you click on Leon's individual profile you will see the correct numbers. The player list however is showing the goals incorrectly.
Appearances / starts and used subs are performance values whereas Goals is a statistic - could this be the problem?
|JJ Da Cruz||33||27||6||1|
Just Testing .....
|Sat, 7th Jan 2017||3:00 PM||Isthmian League Division 1 North||2016 / 17|