- Adam Virgo – “National League title is there for the taking!” Wed, 18th Oct 2017The BT Sport pundit gives his expect opinion as the National League campaign starts to gather paceadmin
- Chinese fan makes 12,000 mile trip to visit Runcorn Linnets – after playing as them on Football Manager Wed, 18th Oct 2017A Chinese fan has flown over 12,000 miles to visit ninth-tier North West Counties League Premier Division side Runcorn Linnets - after falling in love with them on Football Manager.admin
- Southport appoint former Bolton and England striker Davies as new manager Wed, 18th Oct 2017Southport have appointed former Bolton Wanderers and England striker Kevin Davies as the club's new manager.admin
- Dorking Wanderers complete signing of ex-Fulham midfielder Taylor Wed, 18th Oct 2017Dorking Wanderers have completed the signing of former Fulham and AFC Wimbledon player Lewis Taylor until the end of next season.admin
- Macclesfield manager Askey praises new Gateshead boss Watson Wed, 18th Oct 2017Macclesfield boss John Askey has praised Steve Watson after the former Newcastle defender took the manager's job at Gateshead.admin
- FA Cup replays round-up as Nantwich Town and Billericay Town make it through Wed, 18th Oct 2017The nine remaining FA Cup fourth round qualifiers were decided last night, with Nantwich Town and Billericay Town two of the sides safely making it throughadmin
- Truro City manager Hodges delighted to face ex-Premier League side in FA Cup Tue, 17th Oct 2017TRURO CITY boss Lee Hodges is glad his History Boys have been drawn away at former Premier League outfit Charlton Athletic.admin
- Heybridge Swifts boss Brown will use EFL contacts ahead of Exeter FA Cup tie Tue, 17th Oct 2017JODY BROWN will be dipping into his contacts book to make sure Heybridge Swifts are up for the cup when they travel to Exeter City.admin
- Stourbridge boss Hackett praises Shearer as Archer nears Tranmere Rovers move Tue, 17th Oct 2017Stourbridge manager Gary Hackett says new signing Luke Shearer can be the next Glassboys player to reach a higher level, as Jordan Archer edges closer to his Tranmere move.admin
- Marathonbet assemble Premier League legends ready for third season of Non-League Challenge Tue, 17th Oct 2017Marathonbet competition will pay cash prize of £20,000 for team with best goal celebrationadmin
- Clarkson Back In The Squires Gate Hot-Seat Wed, 18th Oct 2017Squires Gate have welcomed back former manager Andy Clarkson to the Hallmark Security League Premier Division club as first-team manager. Clarkson takes over from previous manager Danny Penswick and signals a fresh start for the club. Clarkson returns to the club having managed Gate to their highest-ever finish of sixth position in the Premier Division […]Steve Whitney
- Bees Pick Up Two From Higher Division Wed, 18th Oct 2017Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division club Bracknell Town have made two signings to bolster the defensive options at Larges Lane and both players have Evo-Stik League South East experience. Left-back Ryan Parsons has joined from Marlow after manager and former Robin Mark Bartley waived the seven-day approach, while centre-back Adam Kirby has joined from Chalfont […]Steve Whitney
- Duo Depart AFC Sudbury Wed, 18th Oct 2017There was news of two more players who have played their last games for Bostik League North club AFC Sudbury and have now departed for pastures new. Both of the two only joined Sudbury at the start of the season but have been released by the new manager Mark Morsley as he continues to re-shape […]Steve Whitney
- Davies & Dreyer Handed Southport Helm Wed, 18th Oct 2017Vanarama National League North club Southport have announced the appointment of Kevin Davies and John Dreyer as manager and assistant-manager respectively. Both have signed two-and-a-half year contracts with the club. Davies and Dreyer have an excellent pedigree and bring with them an ambition and drive which fits perfectly with the Board’s vision and philosophy for […]Steve Whitney
- Taylor Leaves K`s For League Rivals Wed, 18th Oct 2017Kingstonian have announced that midfielder Lewis Taylor has left, joining Bostik League Premier rivals Dorking Wanderers. Taylor signed for the K’s for his second spell on an eighteen-month contract in January 2017, having first played for the club in the 2012/13 season. Covering both stints, Taylor played a total of sixt-one times for the club, […]Steve Whitney
- Blyth AFC Part Company With Joint Bosses Wed, 18th Oct 2017Ebac Northern League Second Division club Blyth AFC have confirmed the resignation of joint-managers Andy Bowman and Michael Connor A renowned goalscorer for a number of Northern League clubs, Bowman was instrumental in the success of North Shields, helping to lead them to victory in the 2015 FA Vase win at Wembley during his eight-year […]Steve Whitney
- Guiseley Take Liburd On Loan Wed, 18th Oct 2017Vanarama National League club Guiseley AFC have taken striker Rowan Liburd on loan from SkyBet League Two side Stevenage FC until January 18th. The 25-year-old has just returned to the Lamex after spending the past month or so on loan at National League South side Hemel Hempstead Town, where he made five starts and one […]Steve Whitney
- Pinney`s Off Wed, 18th Oct 2017Vanarama National League South club Eastbourne Borough have announced that forward Nathaniel Pinney has left Priory Lane by mutual agreement. Pinney joined Boro back in December 2014 from Kingstonian, for whom he signed the previous summer from Tonbridge Angels, where he made thirteen appearances in the 2013/14 season, scoring 3 times. He started his career […]Steve Whitney
- New Zealand International Joins The Magpies Wed, 18th Oct 2017Dorchester Town have confirmed that former New Zealand international forward Rory Fallon has signed for the Evo-Stik League South Premier club. The 35-year-old had spells at a number clubs, including Plymouth Argyle, Ipswich Town, Swansea City and Swindon Town having started at Barnsley in 2000. He went on to play for New Zealand in the […]Steve Whitney
- Stonehouse Have Soule Wed, 18th Oct 2017Ian Soule has succeeded Alex Lumsden as the manager of Gloucestershire County League club Stonehouse Town. The new man’s first league game on the touchline will be at home to newly-promoted Ruardean Hill Rangers on Saturday. Before that the Magpies play at Tytherington Rocks in the GFA Trophy second round on Tuesday night, but Soule […]Steve Whitney
These totals are based on 2 seasons, "to 2015/16" and "2016/17". The appearances / starts / used sub totals are correct in that the numbers from both seasons are added together. For goals however, the values shown are only the "to 2015/16" numbers.
Looking at Leon McKenzie, he made 72 appearances up to 2015/16 and 32 this season. Totals correctly shown as 104 (as at 13th January). Goals is wrong - he scored 15 up to 2015/16 and 23 this season. Total should be 38 whereas it is showing 15.
If you click on Leon's individual profile you will see the correct numbers. The player list however is showing the goals incorrectly.
Appearances / starts and used subs are performance values whereas Goals is a statistic - could this be the problem?
|JJ Da Cruz||33||27||6||1|
Just Testing .....
|Sat, 7th Jan 2017||3:00 PM||Isthmian League Division 1 North||2016 / 17|